Subscribe to the Premier Newsletter for the Private School Community
|Why Outlook?||News You Can Use:|
|- practical||- federal legislation|
|- concise||- latest research|
|- timely||- private school reports|
|- authoritative||- school choice|
|- reader-friendly||- court rulings|
|- informative||- programs of help|
|- comprehensive||- and much more|
Sample issue of Outlook (PDF).
Annual Subscription Plans
- Free subscription to PDF version of Outlook. Subscribe here
- Hardcopy of Outlook by regular mail each month - $35. Use form below.
- Group Plans: For bulk orders to the hardcopy of Outlook, download our Bulk Order Form (PDF).
All plans include CAPE's acclaimed e-mail updates as important breaking news warrants.
Why subscribe to the PDF version?
- It's free!
- It's faster. You get it about two weeks ahead of the mail version.
- It contains live links to referenced sources.
- It's green, saving paper, trees, and delivery costs.
CAPE's Liberal Distribution Policy
A school's subscription to the free PDF version of Outlook comes with permission to distribute each month's issue to staff, board members, parents, and students. A private school organization's subscription to the free PDF version of Outlook comes with permission to distribute each month's issue to staff, board members, and member schools. For wider distribution of the print version, consider one of CAPE's group subscription plans. For more information on group subscriptions, call CAPE or download our bulk order form (PDF).
For a hardcopy order, just fill out the following form and hit the submit button. We'll get Outlook on its way and send you a bill.